a health platform Experts in Digestive Cancer Surgery
The HOVI Medical Team
At HOVI we have internationally renowned digestive cancer experts and specialists. A multidisciplinary team that grows every day to offer our patients the best medical and professional service.
Excellence in health care through our platform and video consultations, from wherever you are, avoiding travelling and long waits.
Our experts specialising in Digestive Cancer Surgery are ready to help you, right here and right now.
Top level medical care through our online consultations
Dr. Enrique Aycart
Dr. Enrique Aycart Valdés is a general and digestive surgery specialist, who developed his specialty and worked in the United Kingdom between 1991 and 2000.
He specialises in treating patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
He obtained his European University Diploma in “Cancer Surgery Strategies for Liver-Bile Duct-Pancreas Cancers” at the Paul Brousse Hospital in Paris, in 2009-2010.
Dr. Aycart is the founder and CEO of HOVI and this project is a true reflection of his dedication to patients suffering from cancer. He firmly believes that considerable
improvements are seen in patient treatment results if treatment is given by professionals with a proven track record and absolute dedication.
- General and digestive surgery specialist
- Specialises in treating patients with metastases from colorectal cancer
- European University Diploma in “Cancer Surgery Strategies for Liver-Bile Duct-Pancreas Cancers” from Paul Brousse Hospital in Paris 2009-2010
Dr Juan Figueras Felip
An internationally renowned expert surgeon, with extensive experience treating liver, bile duct and pancreas tumours. He has personally performed over 800 liver transplants at
Belvitge Hospital in Barcelona.
He is particularly interested in treating liver cancer, secondary liver cancer and bile duct cancer.
In addition to receiving countless international surgery awards in recognition of his excellence in surgical techniques, he also has extensive teaching experience as a Surgery
Professor at the University of Barcelona and at the Paul Brousse University Hospital in Paris.
He is one of the founding experts of the HOVI Project and has performed many extreme liver surgery procedures on our patients, with extraordinary results.
- Specialist in general and digestive surgery at Josep Trueta Hospital in Girona
- Liver-bile duct-pancreas surgery coordinator at the Spanish Association of Surgeons (AEC) up until 2015.
- An internationally renowned expert, specialising in the treatment of liver, bile duct and pancreas tumours